HTX Snare Drums
Designed and engineered to exacting standards, the HTX 14″ x 12″ marching snare features an all-birch, free-floating shell with high-tension tuning capabilities.
- 5.6mm, 7-ply free-floating birch shell
- 4.8mm, 6-ply support rings
- 45-degree precision cut bearing edge
- Internally lacquered
- State of the art throw-off design featuring “B.S.A.” Bilateral Snare Adjustment Technology
- Die-cast, aluminium hoops and suspension rings
- Anti-friction coated tension bolts
- Chrome plated hardware
- Remo Cybermax drumhead
- High-tension drum key and Allen key included
- Gloss lacquer finish
- Additional range of premium finishes available
Premier pioneered the development of high-tension snares in the 1980s, This technical know-how and expertise helped to develop the HTX – an advanced snare drum designed for drum corps and marching players.
The 5.6mm, 7-ply all-birch shell of HTX emits a dry, focused sound with good projection. With a free-floating shell, it delivers increased response and tone and will stand the test of many hours of rehearsal without compromise.
A host of exclusive features have been engineered specifically to meet the demands of today’s marching drummer. Every bearing edge is precision cut to provide additional projection and clarity. The state-of-the-art throw off incorporates Bilateral Snare Adjustment Technology. Designed to be stronger and lighter, it offers a seemingly infinite number of ways to adjust the snare’s response and sound.
Fitted with Remo Cybermax drumheads, HTX snare drums provide unparalleled performance and functionality together with improved durability and stylish presence on or off the field.
14" x 12"