Are you able to identify my Premier instrument through its serial number?
Serial numbers where used on Premier instruments are not recorded. More often than not the serial numbers are simply a way for the individual to record their purchase for insurance purposes and do not relate specifically to a date or manufacturing batch.
Other common questions:
- How can I find spare parts for my Premier instrument?
- I have an older Premier instrument, do you still offer spare parts for this?
- How do I become an endorser?
- Can I buy directly from Premier?
- Are you able to identify my Premier instrument through its serial number?
- I have an old Premier instrument, are you able to identify it?
- I have a second-hand Premier product that I'm looking to sell, can you tell me the market value?